- Use your MacBook for up to 20 hours
- Compatible with all models of Apple MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Air
- Additional high power 10W (5V/2.1A max) USB port charges any USB device (e.g. iPad/iPhone/iPod) simultaneously
- High capacity 60-Watt-hour lithium ion battery (compared to MacBook Air 37Wh battery)
- Extend iPad battery life by up to additional 24 hours
- Fully recharge the iPhone up to 14 times
- Military grade lithium ion cells, rechargeable up to 1,000 times
- Built-in short circuit, overcharging and temperature protection
- Beautiful aluminum housing, color matched to complement the MacBook
- Laser engraved logo and all-white accessories
- 1 year limited warranty
Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter is NOT included (sold separately by Apple). The Apple MagSafe Airline Adapter OR Magic Box is required in order to use this product with your MacBook.
Although this 60Wh battery will work with the MacBook Pro 15/17 inch, it is not recommended as the MacBook Pro 15/17 inch draws up to 85W of power. Battery physics dictate that a 60Wh battery is most efficient at providing up to 60W (1C) of power. A 60Wh battery can still provide 85W of power but at lesser efficiency, approximately only 70% of a 60Wh battery capacity will be available to the MacBook Pro 15/17 inch. The remaining battery capacity will still be available to lower power devices like the iPhone. This power limitation affects all batteries with capacities lesser than 85W and is not specific to the HyperMac. This does not affect the MacBook and MacBook Pro 13 inch which draws up to 45W, 55W and 60W power respectively, which are equal or lesser than 60W. MacBook Pro 15/17 inch users are recommended to use at least a 100Wh battery which can efficiently provide up to 100W (1C) of power. Likewise a 150Wh/222Wh battery can efficiently provide up to 150W/222W of power respectively.
- HyperMac External Battery
- AC power supply 100-240V (for charging HyperMac)
- Printed documentation